Pay for school with scholarships and graduate with less debt. You can earn scholarships for everything from academic achievement and leadership, to athletics and art. Start researching.
If you are an incoming freshmen, you are automatically considered for these scholarships when you submit your UCR application:
If you are selected, you will be notified when you receive your admission notification via MyUCR.
*Award amounts may vary.
Apply for UCR continuing student scholarships every December. Applications are due March 2nd.
Committees make selections beginning summer quarter through December. Scholarship recipients will be awarded and notified after the beginning of the upcoming academic year.
Award amounts vary. Qualifications vary per scholarship. Students must meet satisfactory academic progress requirements to qualify.
Need-based awards are subject to compliance with UCR priority aid application deadlines.
• Experienced a 5 year or more cumulative gap in education after high school
• Ideally between the ages of 25-50
• Undergraduate student pursuing the first baccalaureate degree
• Anticipate participation in the workforce for a significant period of time
• Academic promise and a commitment to obtaining a degree
• Current Osher Scholarship recipients are not eligible
Applications are available
February 15, 2017- March 08, 2017
Outside scholarships may impact other resources in your total financial aid award. All resources intended to cover educational costs must be coordinated due to financial aid regulations. If a reduction of other aid must occur, loans or Federal Work-Study will be decreased first whenever possible.