Where to Get Help

We are Ready to Assist You

We are Ready to Assist You

We are ready to assist you with your VA educational benefits. If you need help, please don't hesitate to contact us at the Financial Aid Office. We'll be happy to answer your questions, or refer you to someone who can. (If you need information about specific VA benefits, contact the VA directly.)

If you are sending any documents to the Financial Aid Office, be sure to include your UCR Student ID number on the pages. Forms can be dropped off at the Highlander One Stop Shop, emailed to, or faxed to (951) 827-5619.


  • Education Benefits 
    1-888-GIBILL1 (888-442-4551)
  • Other Benefits 
    (800) 827-1000
Additional Veteran Resources

Highlander One-Stop Shop (HOSS)
First Floor, Student Services Building
Monday–Friday, 9 a.m.–5 p.m.
Phone: (951) 827-3878
Fax: (951) 827-5619

Financial Aid Office


Federal School Code: 001316


The Department of Veterans Affairs is the government agency responsible for determining an individual’s eligibility for VA education benefits.